Wednesday, December 23

Petit Vour | December's Monthly Vegan Beauty Box


COMPANY: Petit Vour
PRODUCT: Monthly Vegan Beauty Box
COST: $15/mo (or amazing birthday gift from my friend, Jessica)

DESCRIPTION: Catering to beauty devotees interested in living a more compassionate lifestyle, Petit Vour delivers fresh beauty products - culled from beauty’s kindest - right to your doorstep each month.

Inside your box, you’ll find a range of chic vegan beauty products for you to apply, blend, buff, lather, soak and spray. Shop the box, earn rewards points, and receive complimentary US shipping when you purchase your new cruelty-free favorites in the Petit Vour Shop.

MONTH THREE PRODUCTS:

» KANI BOTANICALS, Petal Polish Rose Face Mask « 4.5oz | $28
Winter skin getting to you? We feel you. This innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich rose, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly-nourished skin. Your skin will feel ah-mazing! 


» ZABANA ESSENTIALS, Glow Stick « .6oz | $10
Take your holiday look to the next level by adding a touch of highlighter to your cheeks, collarbone, or wherever you fancy a glow. Moisturizing, fast absorbing, and rejuvenating with just a slight hint of shimmer.


» BLISSOMA, Deodorant Stick « .75oz | $9 or 2oz | $15
Traveling this season? Then pack Blissoma! This super-effective natural deodorant comes in a handy stick form and includes moisturizing mango butter and natural oils as well as anti-irritant, sweat absorbing, and stink-busting powders. No toxins, no problems!
  


» MAI COUTURE, Blush Papier « 50 sheets | $17.50
Boost your complexion by adding color to cheeks whenever, wherever (from airplanes to soirées). The subtle shimmer you see will give your skin a healthy, natural glow. It's a beautiful sheen without looking shimmery or glittery. 


RESULTS:
» KANI BOTANICALS, Petal Polish Rose Face Mask «
I'm always thrown off when I use sugar in my facial products. I mean, it's sugar that causes my face to break out in the first place. On top of that, the combo of brown sugar and rose seems odd and maybe even gross. But throw your expectations out, this was lovely! Although, I will add, I probably will just continue to make my own sugar scrub because it's less expensive.

» ZABANA ESSENTIALS, Glow Stick «
It doesn't go on as smoothly as I would like it to, but once on it does add a nice subtle glow to your skin. I wasn't sure how much tint it really did add until I washed my face this evening and saw the difference. Probably not a repeat for me, but I'm enjoying it while I have it. 

» BLISSOMA, Deodorant Stick «
I absolutely love my homemade deodorant — it's basic, vegan, and I can change out the essential oils for a new scent every time. BUT... I do have to apply it twice a day if I don't want to offend people at the gym. If you're not into the homemade thing (or just don't have the time), I would recommend this deodorant. I only applied it this morning, and risked losing friends at the gym tonight to give it a good test. After an hour of cardio mix that was more sweaty than usual (and I was in a long sleeve shirt, what was I thinking?), I came out smelling like... nothing! It's unscented.


» MAI COUTURE, Blush Papier « 
These are fun, and I think convenient for a night out on the town when you have a small purse and even a wallet. But the idea of paper waste over something like blush or bronzer doesn't cut it for me. If that doesn't bother, I believe you'd really like these! They come in a slew of colors and styles. 


0 responses:

Post a Comment