Wednesday, December 23

Petit Vour | November's Monthly Vegan Beauty Box


COMPANY: Petit Vour
PRODUCT: Monthly Vegan Beauty Box
COST: $15/mo (or amazing birthday gift from my friend, Jessica)
DESCRIPTION: Catering to beauty devotees interested in living a more compassionate lifestyle, Petit Vour delivers fresh beauty products - culled from beauty’s kindest - right to your doorstep each month.
        Inside your box, you’ll find a range of chic vegan beauty products for you to apply, blend, buff, lather, soak and spray. Shop the box, earn rewards points, and receive complimentary US shipping when you purchase your new cruelty-free favorites in the Petit Vour Shop.

MONTH TWO PRODUCTS:
» MODERN MINERALS, Lotus Wei Infused Emotive Lip Gloss in Violet Rose « 3g | $24
Modern Minerals collaborated with lotus Wei to create a special lip gloss infusion of pink camellia flowers, pink tourmaline gemstone essence, a light floral fragrance of lavender, chamomile, rose, and neroli.
This special blend follows Lotus Wei's emotive formula and magnifies: Love of Life  •  Inner strength  • Compassion  •  Living in the Present Moment

» ONE LOVE ORGANICS, Healthy Locks Dry Shampoo Powder « .6oz | $12 or 1.8oz | $29
With a unique blend of highly absorbent Georgia Kaolin Clay, hyaluronic acid, and silica rich bamboo extract, Health Locks Dry Shampoo Powder softens, strengthens, lifts, and nourishes hair between shampoos, during travel, or for an anytime pick-me-up. 


» PELLE BEAUTY, Luxe Beauty Balm « 30ml | $65
This dreamy delicate, waterless balm provides your face with intense moisture. Formulated with floral waxes, precious essential oils, and antioxidant-rich ingredients, this super-emollient and easily-absorbed beauty balm will keep skin soft, smooth, and protected.  


» ORGANIC BATH CO, Stress Less Organic Body Oil «  100ml | $45
Softly scented with pure Bulgarian Lavender and a blend of calming essential oils, Stress Less Body Oil delivers lightweight moisture that absorbs instantly for dewy, healthy-looking skin.


RESULTS:

» MODERN MINERALS, Lotus Wei Infused Emotive Lip Gloss in Violet Rose «
This is a nice, subtle, flirty lip gloss with just a hint of color that is highlighted with sparkle (not shine, sparkle). It stays on for a decent amount of time without being tacky and leaves your lips moisturized. It says it has a floral scent—which made me nervous since I don't want some floral tasting—but I can't really remember it having a strong scent at all.



» ONE LOVE ORGANICS, Healthy Locks Dry Shampoo Powder «
I just tried this today — after traveling yesterday (and therefore putting my hair up, taking my hair down, and putting it back up again) my hair was oilier than usual this morning. I've always been a little scared/put-off by dry shampoo. Maybe because I'm scared I'll use too much and look like I basically poured baby powder all over me... Because let's be honest, that's what I would do. But this powder was really light and I only used a little bit for it to give me the boost I needed today. It has a slight scent to it, that is pleasant but not all "hey, I'm putting this scent in my hair because I don't want you to know I didn't wash it today." The 12 oz container is quite a bit, I can't see myself going through this quickly, so I would recommend sticking with the smaller, less expensive option.



» PELLE BEAUTY, Luxe Beauty Balm « I remember the lead singer in my punk rock band (late 90s, early 00s) would use a balm on her cheeks in the winter time. It was the perfect solution to dry, freezing cold wind all up in your face... but more importantly it made her look magical. She had slight shine that gave her appearance a cozy hello in a sea of pasty drunks at the show. When I saw this beauty balm, it was like I was granted the secret formula to her sorcery. Winning! 

But it's also $65, so I probably won't get it again because I'm cheap frugal.

» ORGANIC BATH CO, Stress Less Organic Body Oil « 
I love the smell of lavender, but this comes in a spray that doesn't really mist on the oil as much as it drips it on. That can be frustrating when you're less than graceful and get it on your clothes. I will probably stick to my lavender scented eye-pillow when I need to really let go of some stress.


0 responses:

Post a Comment